Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 HSDPA Connection

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 HSDPA Connection

Yesterday, I saw my friend was playing his BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900, he tried facebook application and yahoo chat application, he played it very
convenience and enjoy it at his pleasant home. I asked to he what his service provider, and he answered "I used T-Mobile as my service provider". Wow.. what packet do you took?, he answered "I took the cheapest packet".

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 has a HSDPA connection at 14.4Mbps, this mean you can use your GPS with no lags. Also you can browse the internet and download with fast load time. But all of this activity was need a high speed internet connection which serve by great service provider. In this case my friend has been using T-Mobile service provider since 3 month ago.

For the uploading needs, BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 has HSUPA, this mean you can upload your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 camera photo result, files which is in your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 internal or external memory card, or documents with high speed connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment